Saturday 31 December 2016

2016 Highlights

As we wrap up 2016 and we look ahead into 2017 and what it brings us..let's take a last look into 2016
6 months ago I started this Blog with minimum knowledge on blogging, with no smartphone, no laptop, no camera and zero resources.....Somedays I would book a food shoot but didn't have ingredients or would have ingredients but my photographer won't be available on that day.



I faced many challenges especially with the Fashion side of the Blog to a point that most associate my Blog with Food only. I guess  I gravitated  more on what I could control, seeing that I'm a Chef.
Next year I promise you will see a Balance of Food, Fashion and Lifestyle

Below are just a few pictures of some of our Blog Posts from the past 6 months. Next years I will also have Scheduled weekly post.












Bye for now...Enjoy your New Year's Eve and be safe. May 2017 rain love and blessing for you all my family

xoxo
Samke
Sugar&Spices

No comments:

Post a Comment